THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Short and sweet

I'm actually having a pretty good day so far, but that could be because I have cuddled with Cole all day long..ok, now I'm crying! I have to go back to work tonight for the first time and I am not looking forward to leaving Cole. It's going to be a rough adjustment, but I know I will get through it. I could use a couple of extra prayers if you guys can spare:) Dean is gonna be home with him for the most part, then Yia Yia and a few friends will fill in where needed. I am so greatfull that I have such wonderful support and that I don't have to put him in day care and that I only work 3nights a week and it is at night..I have a lot to be thankful for!! Wish me luck!
Until next time...
All our love,
Dean, Nicole and Cole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it's hard, but it will be okay and just know that he is always safe and each day back at work will get easier and easier. Try to have a great first day back.

Shante'

Libbi said...

I remember crying and crying the first time I left lanelle...he is in good hands but sweetie this is just the first of many moments when you will feel the snap of the apron string and it ALWAYS hurts..even when you have 7 kids...I'll be thinking of you!! love you girl!