Cole is already 9 weeks!! I can't believe it! It is crazy how fast he is growing. We went to the doctor on Wednesday for his 2mo check up. He was 10lbs 8oz and 22 1/2in long!! He has almost gained 4lbs! Dr. Whitaker says he is in the 30th - 40th percentile for his height and weight..at his last appointment, he was in the 25th-30th. He is in the lower percentile for his height...I guess he isn't going to be as tall as his Uncles Gary and Jeff!! Dr. Whitaker also said he is meeting all of his developmental milestones...Yay Cole!! He is so observant, smiles and cooes all the time, and is just like his Daddy...he always has to be moving. He is going to keep us busy.
With the 2mo checkup comes immunizations..not fun:( He screamed!! And then Mommy picked him up and made it all better. I'm not looking forward to him being older and getting those.. Dean is probably going to have to hold him down!
I go back to work a week from monday and I am not looking forward to it at all...I'm gonna miss my Cole ( I will enjoy a little more adult time though). Please keep us in your prayers as we make adjustments!
Until next time...
All our love,
Nicole, Dean, and Cole
Saturday, March 14, 2009
9 weeks already
Posted by Dean and Nicole at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment