THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

7 weeks tomorrow!!

It's hard to believe that 7 weeks has gone by already. Cole is growing so fast and changing so much. He is starting to smile..a lot, he stares into your eyes..he is so curious!!! Diaper rash is gone...YAY!!!! All it took was a little aquaphor (vasiline). Thank goodness that is all over, now we just need to make sure we try not to get another one (good luck, right??)!!


We took Cole to church for the first time on Sunday. Both of us had to wait 40 days to attend, so it was a very important day. He did very well! I was a little worried it was going to interfer with feeding time, and when Cole wants to eat, Cole wants to eat and he will let everyone know!! I look forward to many other days at church!


Iwish I could get pics to upload, because he is starting to smile now and getting so big. It is amazing how fast they grow!

Yay....it worked! Enjoy!

0 comments: