THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

He is growing so fast

Dean and I took Cole to the doctor yesterday because he has a diaper rash that he has had for 3 weeks now. Some days it looks better and some days it doesn't. He is on a prescription for it and I was getting a little concerned that it wasn't helping (has been on that for almost two weeks)...plus a friend of mine, who is a newborn nursery nurse, said it could be a yeast rash and would need to be on something else for that (since he has thrush). Well, as it turns out, it isn't yeast (thank goodness) and the doctor said it doesn't look that bad. He told us to put the cream on his butt more often then twice a day..so, that's what we will do.

Anyway, they weighed him and he weighed 9lbs 3oz. He is getting so big, I can't believe it. The sad part is..he's already growing out of his NB clothes. Dean and I tried to put on a pair of pj's last night and they didn't fit. My baby is growing up so fast!!

Cole is starting to do some tricks, I am so excited!!! In the past, he would give us a smile here and there, which I was told was gas (they are still cute). Well, now he smiles in response to our voices! It's awesome!! I've even seen him smile and laugh while he was sleeping..must be a good dream! I can't wait to see what else he starts doing!!

Until next time....
All our love,
Nicole, Dean, and Cole

1 comments:

Libbi said...

I really want to see him..call me!! I'll be gone next week but after that please call when we can come visit!!!