THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

21 weeks and getting bigger!!!

Sorry it has been a while since my last blog. I have been busy getting back into the swing of work after being off for a week. I went to the doctor last monday and got a pretty good bill of health. He increased my daily medication to every 6 hours instead of every 8 ( this is the medication to calm down the contractions) and added a weekly shot of progesterone. The progesterone will also help with contractions..after all, it's the hormone of pregnacny!! They also measured my cervix and it's within normal limits...thank goodness. I go back in 3 weeks (from the last appointment), I will be 24 weeks...yay VIABILITY!!!! This is the appointment they check for gestational diabetes by doing a test called 1 hour glucola. I have to drink this really thick orange sugary drink and then they will draw my blood an hour later. Hopefully, my body will produce enough insulin to handle all that glucose. If it doesn't, I will have to do a repeat test called a 3 hour glucola. I will update you on how delicious/gross the drink is and the results after the next appoinment!

Well, here's my next belly picture...21 weeks and 3 days. I got a lot of responses from my last picture about not looking as big in person as I did in the picture. So, I'm not really sure what you guys will think about this one. I almost think I look smaller in this picture than the last...who knows, maybe it's the angle. Regardless, I'm growing and enjoying it!



Grandma and Grandpa Fassl are coming to visit on Monday for the week, I'm really excited. We'll take lots of pictures (maybe I can even get a few of daddy in them) and I'll update you on the week.

Until next time....
With Love,
Nicole and Dean

PS. for everyone who is wondering, no names yet! We'll let you know!

2 comments:

Libbi said...

You do look smaller in this picture...probably the angle and the clothes! In both, you just look incredibly gorgeous!!! I am so very happy for you! I work every Fri/Sat and my next weekend OFF is Oct 10/11 for the twins' baptism so call me sometime and MAYBE we can do breakfast after work or supper before?????? I would love to see you. Love you girl!!!

LaNelle said...

Ok all I have to say is that you are the most gorgeous adorable pregnant lady I have ever seen! And I have been checking your blog since you got it and never commented, but I am SO happy for both of you!