It's probably pretty normal, but I feel like I have a gymnast, karate master, swimmer, soccer player, aerobics instructer, and yoga instructer in my stomache! This child is off the chain (I guess he gets that from me). He is finally doing all his moves hard enough for everyone to feel, you have to be quick though. Dean finally felt him last week (thank god. I think he was starting to get a complex..plus I was probably driving him crazy b/c I kept saying come here, he is kicking). He had his hand on my stomach and all of a sudden, you would have thought Dean saw a ghost:). His mouth dropped and eyes wide open. He goes "I felt him". It was priceless!!
I included yoga instructer to the list b/c I can feel him stretching and turning in all kinds of weird positions. The other night, I was laying on the couch and all of a sudden I felt this really weird sensation..I looked down and there he was, all on my right side...the left side of my stomach was practically flat. It was the craziest looking thing. I'm loving it (most of the time, sometimes it hurts)!!
Not much else going on. I feel pretty good! I have my next doctors appoinment on Monday. I'm not really excited about getting on the scale..I'm sure I gained 5lbs with all the food we ate last week when Grandma and Grandpa Fassl were here!! Plus, I have been craving sweets this week...kinda weird, b/c I really haven't been having too many cravings. I will let you know how it goes, and of course post a picture!
Until next time...
With Love,
Nicole and Dean
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Calling all "hands on the belly" lovers
Posted by Dean and Nicole at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I seriously can't wait to see this child!! Stay healthy and put your feet up as much as you can!!!
Glad to hear the baby likes yoga - just like his "nouna to be"!! Roy and I are honored that we are going to be his godparents. It is very exciting.
Vicki
P.S. Hope this comment prints!
Post a Comment