Dean really has no clue what we are about to get into...I may not either for that fact, but especially Dean. We were at walmart the other day and I had a coupon for diapers (it was about to expire), so I told Dean lets go ahead and get some. He couldn't understand why I would want to buy diapers when I'm only 5 months. I told him if we buy some here and there, especially if we have a coupon, it would help out for when he comes. Again, he couldn't understand why..he says "how many diapers are we going to go through? Like 4 a day, right" He has NO IDEA...He may change 4 a day (if I'm lucky) and I may change 4 and yia yia may change 4 and.... For anyone who would like to give Dean a little friendly advice (I'll take it too), please do!!
Until next time..
With love,
Nicole
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Dean's in for a rude awakening!!!
Posted by Dean and Nicole at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Poor Dean...but I hate to tell you they remain clueless. Pete is a VERY involved Dad but he would have a stroke if he had any idea of what I spend on the kids...I remember once at a family council (just our family having a planning meeting...you know Mormons love naming everything!)telling him I needed extra money for school supplies and clothes (for 5 children) and he SERIOUSLY thought $200 would be enough...not even at Goodwill!!
Post a Comment