It's hugh, I can barely see my feet!!! I can not believe how much he and I have grown in the last few weeks. It is absolutely crazy. I'm learning that I'm going to be in big trouble in about a month and a half and on. It's already becoming a challange to get out of bed or out of the car. AND the belly already gets in the way of everything! I wouldn't change it for the world...especially if it means he is smart and I am dumb :)!!! I do want to thank God for making me all baby at this point ( I know it is liable to change). My hips and butt actually look a little small....this will probably be the only time I ever say that again ;)
Until next time....
With love,
Nicole and Dean
Thursday, October 2, 2008
24 weeks and growing!!!
Posted by Dean and Nicole at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
GIRL!!!!!! That is insane...your baby bump is growing like crazy!!! You are still gorgeous and glowing...you need to post a belly picture every week at this point...you will be amazed at how fast it grows.
Post a Comment