I think the baby has gone a little overboard on the drinking of the amniotic fluid. Lately, I have noticed some "rythmic spasms", if you will. So I got my book "what to expect when your expecting" book out (ok, it's really Elisha's book..thanks girl..i'm almost done with it!!) and read up on it. It says right there in black and white..hiccups. Some babies have them and some don't. It appears that ours does. In fact, quite often...3 times today. I'm not complaining..it's all a good sign. Babies are supposed to drink the fluid and then pee it out. It'skinda gross if you think about it, but it actually helps them get a lot of their organs ready for "Life"! GOD is absolutely AMAZING!!
Yiasou Baby Bitzas!!
Until next time..
All our love,
Nicole and Dean
Monday, October 27, 2008
Too Much to Drink
Posted by Dean and Nicole at 2:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment