THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

We're well on our way....

We have blue walls, a crib, and a dresser...oh yeah, and a new fan!!! We accomplished all of that without one single tiff. Dean did a GREAT job painting (he hates to paint and really tried to get out of doing it)! Once he finished, we started on the fan. The directions really weren't making sense to us, so we decided to take a break and eat. It's amazing how much easier it was for us to put it together with a little brain power.



Then it was time to move on to the crib. I was thinking it was going to be a nightmare, but it was actually the easiest thing we have ever put together. The only tool needed was an allen wrench and that came with the crib. I know it took less than 30 mins to put it together...and it looks beautiful!! The dresser, even easier..I just had to turn the knobs around and put the shelf in the cabinet:) All we have left is to put the glider together and the other dresser. Then we just have to fill it with clothes, other essentials and a baby!! It won't be much longer:)!



Oh, I forgot, we also put up closet doors. That was pretty tedious because our house has settled and they are so not even..but we have doors!

Unfortunately, I cannot get pictures to upload to the blog. I'm not really sure what is going on. I have a ton of nursery pictures and new belly pictures. I will continue to keep trying so be on the lookout.

Until next time...
All our love,
Nicole and Dean

1 comments:

Libbi said...

ohhh I can't wait to see the pictures!