THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

30 week doctors appointment

I went to the doctor last Friday and everything is going well. It's hard to believe that we are already 31 weeks. It has gone by so fast and I know the last few weeks will continue to go fast as well. The baby is still growing right on target and the heartbeat was 147 with an accel. An accel is an increase in the baby's heartbeat above it's baseline. It is very positive...it is a sign of a very happy baby! He still moves around like crazy. I'm beginning to think he already has ADHA. I'm not complaining though, I absolutely love watching and feeling him move. I'm sure I will miss it when he comes out (except when he kicks my bladder, no accidents yet!!). Every once in a while he will move or stretch..or whatever he is doing, and it doesn't really feel good. It actually hurts.
I have been dealing with sciatica on my right side for the past couple of weeks. That is no fun at all. There are times at work that I really want to go to my knees. I had asked Dr. Lyman if there was anything I can do about it...and basically not. I just have to rest and put heat on it. That is unfortunately difficult to do at work. I go back to on Dec 1st when I'm 33 weeks!!!
Until next time...
All our love,
Nicole and Dean

1 comments:

Libbi said...

YEAH!!!!!! The time will really fly now that the holidays are here!