First of all, I hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving!! I know our family did! It's hard to believe Christmas is right around the corner...which means Baby Bitzas is right around the corner too!
I had my 33 week appointment on Monday and everything went well. Heartbeat is still good and growing right on target. I meant to ask Dr Lyman how big he thought he might be, but I forgot. I'm hoping he isn't as big as Dean thinks he is going to be. We started a pool with the family on when they think the baby will be born and how much he is going to weigh, and Dean seems to think he is going to be 8lbs 12ozs....He does realizes that the baby does need to come out, doesn't he?? Anyway, I go back to the doctor in two weeks and then I start seeing him weekly.
I'm sorry to say that for some reason, I can't get the pictures to upload. I'm not sure what is going on. I guess you guys will just have to come to the house to see the nursery. I will continue to try though, I promise.
As I approach then end of my pregnancy, my dreams have become more fears then anything. I guess everything is starting to become such a reality now. I've had dreams that I slept all night without getting up to feed the baby....I had no cloths that fit him (which is rediculous, b/c I have so many!!)...I didn't know how to give him a bath....and that the doctor completely butchered his circumcision. They were really nightmares, not dreams. I'm sure this is all natural...no bad dreams about delivery yet :).
Until next time...
All our love,
Nicole and Dean
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
2 more weeks have flown by!!!
Posted by Dean and Nicole at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Of course your dreams are natural..sorry though because I know they can be really scary...I know I had nightmares my first few months as a nurse that I had been assigned patients and the next morning had forgot to visit them at all during the night!!! You will be a GREAT Mama!!
Post a Comment