I went to the doctor today and we are coming to an end. Everything looks pretty good. My blood pressure was up a little bit, but when the doctor retook it, it was fine. He wants me to monitor it the next two days and report back to him. I don't have any of the other symptoms for preeclampsia, so he isn't that concerned.
My cervix is officially open....1cm. We are well on our way. Hopefully it will continue opening like it is supposed to! He is still growing right on target. I asked Dr Lyman how big he thought the baby was and he said 6lbs...but he also said that little girls tend to have big babies and they hide him well. So Krista, you and Dean might actually be right about an 8 pounder...he better come out from below :)
I'm sorry about being so slack with blogging. When I'm not working, all I want to do is sleep...I am so exhausted. I'm still looking for this burst of energy! I'm also sorry for no pictures..still can't get it to work.
Until next time...
All our love,
Nicole and Dean
Monday, December 15, 2008
35 Weeks!!! Almost cooked!
Posted by Dean and Nicole at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment