First of all, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and will have a Happy and Safe New Year. Time is sneaking up on us so fast...it's hard to believe we will be having a baby, pretty much any time now! :) I am going through all kinds of emotions right now...excited, scared, ready (is ready even an emotion???), nervous, just to name a few. Everything is pretty much ready, we just need to put a few things on the wall and pick up a few odds and ends..not necessities to bring a baby home. I will keep everyone posted and how the next few weeks go either by blog, phone, or texts...are you ready???
Now for the drum roll...It took a lot of praying and discussions, but we finally came up with a name for the baby. I never thought it would be so difficulty to name a child. Anytime parent(s) would come in to have their babies and they say they don't know what the name is yet, I never understood it...now I do. It's a life long commitment, that someone else may have to suffer. It was much easier to commit to getting married! We had to think about any cruel names that other little kids could call him..how it would sound if he was in trouble :), saint names, and many other things. You must be thinking get on with it already..... :)..........
...............Nikolas Steve Bitzas!!!! For short, we will call him Cole!
Get ready friends and family, Cole will be here before we know it!
Until next time...
All our love,
Nicole and Dean
Friday, December 26, 2008
Drum Roll Please!!!
Posted by Dean and Nicole at 5:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a BEAUTIFUL name! Pete always did that "thinking of cruel names other kids would make of the name" but i just went with what felt right...Andrew was going to be Corbin Kees Sheridan but when he looked at me, "Andrew" just popped in my head and so he became Andrew Corbin instead! I love your sweet baby's name...can't wait to see him!!
Post a Comment