So, we only have 3 more days until the big day!! I am being induced on Wed. Jan 7th. It will be an evening induction, so I don't know if he will be here on the 7th or 8th..either way, he will be here!! I have been on the couch all week trying really hard to just relax...it has been easier as the week has progressed. It has been absolutely awful. It is no fun sitting by yourself knowing you can physically get up and do whatever you want, but aren't allowed to. BUT, I try to remind myself that life is really getting ready to change and I need to embrace this time. I want to thank everyone who has stopped by to hang out or have brought me movies..they have been a lifesaver!!
I really haven't had much time to worry about the labor, the delivery, or the fact that we will be parents...because, I have been worrying about the fact that Dr. Lyman is out of town. I guess come tuesday, I may start worrying about all the other stuff. Like I had said before, we will be sure to keep everyone posted. Dean is going to bring his laptop, so hopefully I will be able to post a blog. Be on the lookout for that or a text or phone call from somebody!!
I want to thank everyone for allowing me to be able share these blogs with you during this very special time in our lives. Next time you hear from us, we will be PARENTS!!
Until next time....
We love you all,
Nicole, Dean, and Cole
Sunday, January 4, 2009
3 more days!!
Posted by Dean and Nicole at 6:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment