I wanted to post one more blog before Dean and I became parents..can you belive I just said "PARENTS". It sounds about as strange as referring to Dean as my HUSBAND when we first got married. I have taken to Dean being my husband, so I'm sure I will enjoy being a PARENT...a MOMMY!! I have a little over 3 hours before we head to the hospital and begin our new journey! Please keep us in your prayers for a safe and healthy delivery...i'll take quick too, but I don't want to be too greedy :)!
Until next time....
Love you all,
Nicole, Dean, and Cole
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Today is the BIG DAY!!!!
Posted by Dean and Nicole at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I hope you are a mommy by now..I REALLY want to call the hospital but am TRYING to be patient but I will call this afternoon!!!! praying for you all!!! and loving you too!
Thanks for the text...I posted Cole's picture on my blog and I hope you don't mind...I figured your family and friends wouldn't see my blog so it would be ok and that way my kids all get to see him..oh my heck, to me he looks just like Dean is about to speak to me!!!!!
Post a Comment