THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Glorious Second Trimester

Thank God for second trimesters!! I thought I was never going to live through the first. All I wanted to do was sleep. Unfortunately, it didn't even matter if Dean was off...I wanted to sleep. Thank goodness he is laid back and understanding. Although, he was probably a little happy about not dealing with my grumpy and emotional self. Enough about the first trimester...I feel like a totally different person now. I have energy and I can sleep through the night!!! :) I am learning about a few new symptoms of pregnancy...indigestion. I'll take it any day over the fatigue. I've also been noticing foods that aren't settling well. Unfortunately for me that's not good..considering I'm already a picky eater.
So I am still learning how to put pictures in the blogs..I think I may have figured "a way" out. Although, it is probably the more difficult way. So the first picture I was able to put in was from my first ultrasound at 8 weeks. It doesn't look like much right there, but it is growing!!! I went to the doctor the other day and had another ultrasound. As soon as I figure out how I got this ultrasound up, I will upload the new ones.

Until next time...
With love,
Nicole and Dean

0 comments: