So, I woke up last night at 330 to go to the bathroom and couldn't go back to sleep..not again :( I worked 3 days in a row and I think that puts me on a night schedule. I guess I will have to seperate my days. Anyways, I got up and made a bagel and got on the computer for a few hours. About 600, I decided to try to go back to sleep. I got into bed and I was lying on my left side, but more on my stomach. Well, I kept feeling these weird sensations in my stomach. I thought I had felt the same things the other night, but I didn't think anything of it, for a couple of reasons. 1~ You can feel movement beginning at 16 weeks, but my doctor told me I probably wouldn't feel anything until around 20 weeks, because it's my first pregnancy. 2~ I've been feeling so many weird sensations with growing, gas and whatever else is going on in there, that I thought it was in my head. Well, I was falling asleep and I couldn't get comfy, so I turned to my back and placed my hand on my stomach in the same area I felt the sensation ( not sure why, I was convinced it was in my head). A few minutes later I swear I felt a kick. It was at 614 in the morning, and quite frankly, it scared the crap out of me :). It was really weird. I didn't feel much after that, but I also went to sleep. When Dean was leaving for work, I couldn't wait to tell him! It's starting to become so real for both of us. I think at this point, the kicks are so subtle that I will really have to lie still and focus on my stomach. I'll keep you guys posted!!
Until next time...
With love,
Nicole and Dean
Friday, August 8, 2008
I Think that was a KICK!!!
Posted by Dean and Nicole at 7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
just wait till she's kicking so hard your tummy aches!!! I'm just so happy for you!
Post a Comment