Well, I fianally had to break down and buy some maternity pants. Yep, the stomach is growing and regular cloths aren't fitting. From what I understand, I should be pretty thankful that I was almost 18 weeks by the time I had to start wearing them...none the less, I am wearing them. I went to target, and found a pair of shorts and a pair of capris. They are actually cute and comfy (maternity clothes cute and comfy, who knew). I'm hoping I will get a good bit of wear out of them, fingers crossed. I did buy these bella bands when I was in florida, they are ok. They are supposed to help keep preprego jeans up, so you can unbutton them. So, I bought a white and a black one...figuring they will go with anything. The white one seemed to work out ok, but the black one..not so much. We went to church last sunday (nothing fit) four outfits later, I had to use the bella band. After church, we went to lunch with the family and I honestly thought it was cutting off my circulation. I was soooo uncomfortable. I'll give it another try, everything and everybody deserves a second chance!!
As soom as I figure it out, I will upload the pictures of the growing belly. It is growing and the baby is kicking!! Who knows, I may have a gymnast in me....when I was looking back at the posts, the FIRST kick was on the opening day of the olympics :).
I may post before then, but be sure to check out the blog at the end of the week if you want to know what we are having!
Until next time...
All our love,
Nicole and Dean
Saturday, August 16, 2008
It Has Finally Happened!!
Posted by Dean and Nicole at 7:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG!!! How exciting having to buy maternity clothes. Does that not make you feel even more preggers? I'am sooo excited for you guys. I viewed the blog last nite but you had not put any updated info on there plus I wanted to see how to post a comment. Anyway, can't wait to find out what you are having!! Let me know when you are ready to look for baby stuff cause I would love to come with.
I can't wait to see the baby bump! and I was soooooo excited to get your text today!!!
to add a picture to your post...first, save pictures from your camera to your computer or email them to yourself from your phone and then save them to your computer...then, on the page where you add a new post, click on the scenery icon after the "ABC" icon. Next click on "browse" and find your saved image and click on it...then click on "upload image". It might take forever but eventually, it will show up on a screen that says something like "click done to finish post" click done and write away...if you want to add several pictures at once, after clicking "browse" and finding the file and clicking on it, click on "add another image" and do it all again and then click on upload. Just remember where you saved your pictures so you can open them! Good luck!
Post a Comment