Yay!! I am finally getting a better at posting these pictures. I know how to scan a picture and upload it, but I can't figure out how to upload them from my camera. I've taken a couple pictures of the growing belly. The size of the belly depends on what I ate that day :)! I can definitely tell my uterus is growing, it is almost to my belly button! So the first picture is amazing!!! It is a silhouette of the babies face towards the left of the picture with the body going towards the right. The little moon shape above the face is the hand..it was waving to me!! It's kinda hard to tell, but I think the baby has my nose :)!! Absolutely amazing.
The second picture is amazing also! This is a picture of the back. It may be a little harder to make out, since it is small. The round object on the right of the picture is the back of the head. The back goes off to the left and up. You can actually see the spine, which is so cool!
I hope you have enjoyed the current pictures and I can't wait to show you the next set. I have my 18 week ultrasound in two weeks from today. They do a full body and anatomy scan to make sure all the parts are there. We also have an option of finding out what the sex of the baby is. It's still up in the air what we are going to do, but I think we are leaning towards finding out. Actually, I'm leaning towards finding out...Dean doesn't really care. I don't know what to do, but I have two weeks to figure it out. As far as what it is, we just want a healthy baby. About half of people think it's a boy and the other half think it's a girl. What's your guess???
Until next time...
With love,
Nicole and Dean
1 comments:
OH SO CUTE!!!!! I hope you have a girl because Dean will be so completely wrapped!!!! but I love my boys...(I never wanted to find out the sex until the twins..it was fun to be able to call everyone and tell them the news when we had the baby..but it was also fun to buy the clothes with the twins so..)
Post a Comment