So we had our 18 week anatomy ultrasound and the baby is absolutely perfect. Everything that is supposed to be there is there! Thank God Again!!! So this is another side picture of the baby. The head is to the left and the body goes off to the right. I think that is the cord that is above the abdomen. Again the little had is by the face.
The next picture is another side view with the arm in the air! You can't see the sillouhette of the face as much, but the bones in the arm are very prominent. Ultrasounds are amazing!



God is absolutely awesome and we are so thankful!! We can't wait to meet our son and begin our new journey as parents! Now that we know what he is, we can procede with preparing for his arrival. I can't wait to go shopping!! Actually, Dean and I already did last night. I wanted to get a little something to remind us of this special day. We bought a blue blanket that says "thank heaven for little boys". We haven't really talked about names yet, but we'll be sure to keep you posted when we decide.
I want to thank everyone for their prayers and support. Unfortunately what I do at work doesn't help with my nerves and our previous pregnancy can wear on me at times. But I guess I wouldn't be a good mom if I didn't worry about my child. All I can do is remember that this is my pregnancy, not my patients. Also, I'm keeping my faith, God will deliver! We just ask that you continue to keep us in your prayers!
Until next time...
With love,
Dean and Nicole

2 comments:
Absolutely Perfect!!:)
Oh Nicole! You made me cry again! When I was a teen and would be lazy and sleep all day in the summer, my Mama always let me and she'd say, "Get that 'good ole girl' sleep while you can because from the day you get pregnant, you'll sleep with one eye and worry about your children with the other" and she was right as you are finding out! But the unbelievably awesome journey of parenthood is worth many many hours of lost sleep! We are so thrilled for you!
Post a Comment